Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 19.08.2015

I have had another busy week, crocheting and sewing, and now it is time to show off most of my projects. Here they are.

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket in 4 ply 
This one is now ready to have the ends sewn in and the buttons sewn on. All I have to do is find some suitable buttons.

Butterfly Squares - side one 

Butterfly Squares -side two 
The third square is done.

Two Monkeys 
I've made the arms and legs, just have the tails to make and then I will be ready to sew them all together.

Story Time Blanket 
I'm making good progress on this and may have it finished in record time.

I have also worked on the tartan blanket but I'm still just sewing in ends so there isn't much to see.

I will also have something other than just a trauma teddy to show off on Friday so be sure to check back then. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. I love the monkeys! What a lot of neat projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have lots of projects on the go.The monks will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete