Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday FOs - 05.11.2021

After forgetting to post my finished object here a couple of weeks ago and not finishing anything last week, there are a few items I would like to show you this week. 

I will start with the object I finished two weeks ago which is ...

Comfort Bear No 39 for this year. 

Another Comfort Bear ready for service. 

These two objects were finished this week. 

Snuggle Bunny

I made one of these for a lady at church a little while ago and her cleaner saw it and requested one of her own. I was given two weeks to make it and that is one of the reasons I didn't finish a Bear last week. The other reason is an appointment that prevented me from spending the time on Thursday afternoon crocheting as I would normally. 

Comfort Bear No 40 for this year 

I started this Bear last week and only managed to finish it yesterday. 

That's all I have for you for now. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment