Thursday, December 30, 2021

Friday FOs - 31.12.2021

Well, it's the last Friday of the yearand I have a finished object to show off. It has taken a few weeks because I was playing Santa Claus for a while but I managed to finish a bear that I started at the end of November, and here it is. 

Comfort Bear No 43 for this year. 

This is my last Bear for 2021 and the last that will go to the doctor's surgery. My CO has asked me to make them and give them to her so that she can send them overseas. I will be using donated yarn and stuffing from pillows so all they will cost me is time. 

I will try and post a summary of all the things I have completed this year and the projects I have yet to complete on Monday. 

That's it from me for this year. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment