Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday FOs - 21.12.2018

I have a few finished objects to show you this week, and here they are.

A Brown Bear
I now have a Brown Bear, a Green Frog and a Black Sheep to go with the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?" I still need to make a Red Bird, a Yellow Duck, a Blue Horse, a Purple Cat, a White Dog and a Gold Fish.

A Purple Sheep
After selling a few sheep a couple of weeks ago I needed to replace the purple one to make sure I had a full set. I will be making more as soon as I have a full set for the Brown Bear book.

Comfort Bear No. 51 for 2018
Another week, another bear. With one more week to go I should have one for every week of the year. Something that I haven't acheived in previous years.

That's it from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment