Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday FOs - 11.01.2019

Well, another week down and another finished object to show. Only one this week, and no prizes for guessing what it is.

Comfort Bear No. 2 for this year
If it seems like I'm using the same colours and just swithching them around, there is a good reason for that. Late last year I was given a box of yarn and there are only five or six colours in the box, so, while I'm using the yarn from that box, you will see the same colours repeated over and over. I will try to vary the combinations as much as possible.

I was hoping to have the blue horse finished by now but it is proving to be a little more complex than I had expected. I only have the mane and tail to add now so it's almost finished.

That's it from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment