Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wednesday WIPs - 06.05.2020

I thought it was time to show everyone that I don't just make Comfort Bears and Shopping Bags. Here are some things that I have been working on recently.


A Brown Bear
The start of the story "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?"

A Project Bag in Cotton
Some of the shopoping bags that I have been using are starting to fall apart and the rest have been repurposed to carry catalogues.

A Project Bag in Acrylic
I started this one while waiting for the doctor becuse I didn't have the yarn I needed to continue doing the blanket that I normally work on in waiting rooms.

Hungarian Squares Blanket
This is the blanket that I normally work on iwhile in waiting rooms. I just need to do one more round and join them which I will start on next time I am in a waiting room now that I have the appropriate yarn in the bag.

That's it from me for now. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment