Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday FOs - 19.06.2020

It has been another slow week on the crochet front, not helped by the weather which caused me to slip and fall over. I am a little worse for wear but otherwise fine. I have managed to finish one object this week, and here it is.

Comfort Bear No. 25 for this year
Even though I am struggling to spend time working on my projects I can still manage to finish a bear each week.

I have been handed another project this week which needs to be completed reasonably quickly. My ex-wife wants me to crochet a picot edge onto a baby's jacket that she has made for a friends new born grandchild (born just after 2 am today) so I need to get that done.

That's all from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. In all the turmoil at the moment I love checking on your blog and seeing some kind normality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the first time that anything that I have done has been associated with normality.

      Delete