Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday Mayhem 17.01.2022 - 2021, the year that was.

Hi all, I almost forgot to post this again. I would normally do this on the first Monday of the year so I'm a little late. 

Firstly, here is a list of the projects that I completed last year. 

43 Comfort Bears (a little short of the one a week that I usurping try to make).

3 blankets (knee rug size) 

2 bunnies

2 bags

1 produce bag

1 drink bottles cosy

1 dog coat

That list is a bit smaller than other years but it has been a bit of a different year. 

I currently have a few projects that I'm working on. They include 2 queen bed size blankets, a cot blanket and a bunny as well as Comfort bears.

Normally I would give you my to-do list but I have scrapped it. I have decided to close my shop and don't need to make anything more for it at this time. I will be trying to sell everything on Facebook so check my pottage over there if you want something that I've made. 

The other thing I usually tell at this time are my targets for the new year (Idon't make resolutions). They are to finish the year with no more projects than I started with (something that I have failed to do most years) and to lose weight (something I have managed to do the last few years, I'm currently 117.2kg).

That's it for now. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment