Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Wednesday WIPs - 26.01.2022

 Just thought I would update everyone on the status of a couple of my WIPs. 

Square No 2 for queen bed blanket

While this isn't the second square of the TCAL (I haven't started that one yet) it is the second square I'm making as I need more squares than the TCAL will provide. 

Comfort Bear

This may not look much like a Comfort Bear but it will do when it is stitched up. I won't be finishing this one this week as I want to use this for a workshop that I hope to be teaching next month. I want to show how to make the bear from 3 squares and will be completing the other 2 squares later this week. I also plan on doing a knitted version for those that prefer to knit. If we get enough interest, the workshop will be run at a local community centre. 

That's it for now. I do have a finished object for Friday if I remember to post it.  Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment