Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Wednesday WIPs - 09.02.2022

Well, if has been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything. I haven't finished anything and haberdashery struggled to work on anything for the l last week or so. In fact, today is the first day in a week that I have felt like doing anything other than sleep. This has been due too a little thing called covid. I still have to isolate until Saturday but it looks like I might be able to be a bit more productive. 

Here are the things I have been working on (or at least trying to work on) during the last 2 weeks. 

Tunisian CAL 2022 Square No 2

This is my attempt at the second square in this year's TCAL 

Knitted Square for a Comfort Bear 

A knitted version of the square I crocheted a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to use this square and the crocheted one as part of a workshop that I will be running at a local community centre teaching people how to make comfort bears. 

That's about it from me for now. I don't expect to have anything finished this week. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment