Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Wednesday WIPs - 23.02.2022

I have made some more progress on the TCAL squares that I'm going to use for my queen bed blanket. I finished square no 2 ambrose stayed on square no 3 and am now 2 weeks behind. I'm sure I'll catch up now that I'm over covid. 

Here are my squares. 

TCAL Square No 2

I decided that once the centre pattern was square I would just fish the frame ambrose call it done. 
TCAL Square No 3

This is my first time doing a Tunisian square in the round and I had some trouble with the start but once I got going it was relatively easy to keep track of the corners and the stitch count although I did have to undo a couple of rounds because I didn't have enough stitches on one side. 

That's it from me for now. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment