Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday FOs - 28.09.2018

I was out late last Friday and got home too late to post so you get two weeks of finished this week. Here are last week's finished objects.

Corner-to-Corner Pram Blanket
I bought this yarn at last year's Craft Alive and thought it was about time I used it.

Comfort Bear No. 38 for 2018
It was "Sunshine Week" at one of the community centres that I go to so I decided this one needed to have a bright yellow  shirt.

A Flat Yellow Octopus
This is yellow for the same reaon the bear has a yellow shirt, it's flat because one of the ladies at the community centre wanted it that way. She intends to use it as an applique on a kids sea themed blanket.

And now for this week's finished objects.

Yellow Sheep No. 2
Having sold one yellow sheep I figured I needed to make another. I will be making all the other colours soon.

Comfort Bear No. 39 for 2018
Another week, another bear.

Sunhat and Bootees set in mauve
I decided to get the bear out again to model this sunhat and bootees set.

That's it from me for now. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment