Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday FOs - 20.12.2019

I have had a veery busy week this week. Apart from getting a short term job which has seen me out working for the last three days I have managed to finish five items, and here they are in order of completion.

Shopping Bag with Pouch
Shopping Bag in Pouch
My first finished objec is a shopping bag with a pouch.

Another Shopping Bag with Pouch
The second Shopping Bag in its Pouch
My second finished object is another shopping bag with pouch. If you want to buy any of my shopping bags you will have to wait as I have sold them all.

Comfort Bear No. 52 for this year
Since I normally start making these on a Wednesday afternoon and finish them on Thursday and next Wednesday is Christmas day, this will be my last bear for this year.

A White Sheep

A Second White Sheep
My fourth and fifth finished objects for this week are two white sheep. I plan on making all my sheep in pairs so expect two of each colour appear some time in the future.

That's all from me for this week. I would like to wish all my readers a very merry Christmas. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment