Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 28.10.2015

I'm much happier with my progress this week, having worked on quite a few projects including two new projects, one of which has already been completed so you will have to wait until Friday to see that. Here are the projects that are still WIPs.

Story Time Blanket The first part of the puzzle is taking shape and the next part should start to make an appearance soon. 
Butterfly Squares - side one 
Butterfly Squares - side two 
Another square is finished. 

Rose Pixel Square 
This one is looking quite messy with all the ends to be woven in. I'm sure there is a better way to do this but I don't know it.

Pineapple Doily 
I have been meaning to make a second one of these for a while but I lost the pattern. A search of Ravelry enabled me to find it again.

That's it for the WIPs for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment