Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 02.12.2015

This week has been a bit different with very little crafting happening because I was either too busy or too tired. We went up to Sydney to see friends get commissioned and, while I did take projects with me, I just didn't do any crocheting. Here are two of the three projects that I have worked on this week.

Story Time Blanket
By now you should be able to figure out part of this picture but it will take a while before the rest is revealed. Only one week of crochet class left so I don't know how much progress I will be able to make on this over the coming weeks.

Shopping Bag with Pouch
I started the second of three shopping bags that one of the church family wanted. The two halves of the pouch are almost done. For those interested in the pattern, I'm sorry, I can't really help there as the only identification the pattern has on it is the name of Patricia's blog - Hooks and Books. I could possibly check with her to see if she minds me sharing it or you could check with her to see if she is willing to share it with you.

The third item that I have worked on is the storage box come display case that I'm making in an effort to reduce my market setup time. I hope to have it finished by Friday so that I can test it out on Saturday. It's currently sitting in the backyard with its first coat of paint but I didn't take any photos as it doesn't really fit the yarn theme of this blog. It may be the only thing finished for Friday as I haven't worked on my weekly Trauma Teddy yet and I don't think I can finish it tomorrow.

That's all from me for now. Check back on Friday to see if I manage to finish anything. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment