Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 07.09.2016

I'm still not doing as much crochet as I feel that I should but I still made progress on a few projects. Here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Friday was the last day of term for the crochet class and I managed to do a little of my Story Time Blanket in between sorting out my students' problems.

Story Time Blanket
Saturday I was at a market so I started another Double-Knit Butterfly block for a baby blanket. I was quite busy in spite of the drizzly start and I managed to get 10 rows of the pattern done.

Butterfly Block - side 1
Butterfly Block - side 2
I managed to get the next block for this year's Moogly CAL.

Moogly CAL 2016 - Block 16
Today I went to Craft'n'Cuppa at church but forgot to take the yarn I wanted to use for this week's Trauma Teddy, so I worked on the only project that I had with me.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
That's it from me for now. Since I haven't worked on a Trauma Teddy this week there is a good chance I won't have one finished for Friday so I might give it a miss this week. I may still have something finished this week as I'm close to finishing the pair of slippers that I have been working on, so check back on Friday to see if I have succeeded. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to  see what other people have been working on.

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment