Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday WIPs - 25.01.2017

I got into a couple of boxes, this week, and managed to find a few of my projects and other things that either need repair or finishing. One of the things I found was a block for the 2016 Moogly CAL that I should have photographed about two months ago and didn't for some reason. Here is that block and the next.

Moogly CAL 2016 - Block #23
My version of Block #23 for last year's Moogly CAL.

Moogly CAL 2016 - Block #24
I almost finished this one. Since my blocks ae somewhat smaller that the 12" that they're designed to be (I'm using DK instead of worsted weight) I will be looking for an alternate block so I can make this a square blanket that will be knee rug size.

That's it from me for now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see my finished objects.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment