Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Wednesday WIPS - 07.03.2017

I have been neglecting this blog for too long and it's time to do something about that. I have missed the last couple of Wednesday WIPs posts because I have started playing darts and I finish quite late on a Wednesday and I didn't do an FO Friday post last week because some of my wife's relatives were in the area and we spent some time with them. Enough of the excuses, here are the items that I have worked on in the last couple of weeks.

Story Time Blanket
Progress on this has been quite slow lately due to me using my crochet class time to finish off the week's trauma teddy. I hope to get a bit more done on this this week but time will tell.

Corner-to-Corner Pixel Blanket
This is the only project that I worked on while at the Baby Bazaar a week and a half ago. I quite like the fact that there are less ends to work in but the yarn is getting quite tangled. I'm sure it will sort itself out once I start on the decreases but I really need to figure out a better system.

Shopping Bag
I'm a little worried that I won't have enough of this cotton to finish this off so I may have to substitute something else. It won't be the first time I've done that so we will see how I go.

That it from me for now. Hopefully I will be back on Friday with at least 2 bears being those completed in the last couple of week. This week's bear may also be finished so you may get to see three.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment