Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday FOs - 24.08.2018

I have been just a little less productive this week as previous weeks, having taken the day off, yesterday, to go up to Wagga Wagga to have lunch with my sister and father, however, I actually have 4 finished objects to show. It's just some WIPs that have suffered. Here are my finished objects for this week.

2016 CAL Blanket
This has taken a while but is finally finished. I'm not sure if the people that were working on this CAL will be expecting a finished blanket this late.

Comfort Bear No. 34 for 2018
Another week and another bear. I'm still on target to finish one bear each week this year.

Octopus No. 12
Another octopus to add to the collection. I do hope the hospital will take them.

Penguin No. 2 for 2018
The first penguin is already sold so I might need to make a few of these.

That's all from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment