Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday FOs - 14.09.2018

I have managed to finish a couple of the objects that I had the ,akings of last week as well as a couple of objects that were started this week. Here are my finished objects for this week.

Penguin No. 3 for 2018
My third penguin for this year.

Comfort Bear No. 37 for 2018
We're almost 3/4 of the way through the year and I'm still managing to finish a bear every week. I'm starting to think I can make it all the way to the end of the year.

Octopus No. 15
Another octopus to add to the collection. I will be giving the hospital a call soon to see if they will take them off my hands.

Small Simple Owl
The last of the objects that I have finished is an owl. I have another ready to finish but didn't get time this week so it should be done for next week.

That's it for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment