Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday FOs - 21.06.2019

Well, I missed another week. While I did have something finished for last week I didn't have the bear finished. It is the first time in ages that I haven't finished a bear in the week, but this week I finished two, so, without further ado, here are my finished objects for the last two weeks.

Another Greem Sheep
I have kinda lost count of how many of these sheep I have made now. I could possibly work it out but I don't think it matters. I'm sure this won't be the last. I t won't even be the last green one.

Comfort Bear No. 24 for this year
I did start this one last week but, due to circumstances beyond my control, I didn't get it finished last week.

Comfort Bear No. 25 for this year.
And here is this week's bear so I am back on track.

That's all I have for you this week. Until next time, have a ggod one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment