Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday FOs - 08.11.2019

I have been quite busy this week and have managed to finish three items, and here they are.

The first item that I finished this week was another string bag.

A Rainbow coloured String Bag with a drawstring clossure
The Rainbow coloured String Bag drawn closed
This is another made for the community centre where I volunteer.

The other two finished items came about because of a request from my paster. She wants to give three bears to officers that are leaving the area for other posts. Unfortunately, I pnly had one and she wanted them this week, so I needed to make two more, and here they are.

Comfort Bear No. 45 for this year
Comfort Bear No. 46 for this year
I made these in Salvation Army colours because I thought it would be appropriate for the people that they are going to be given to.

That's all I have for you this week. I am still working on the tutorial for how I make the string bags so expect to see that shortly (for some definition of "shortly"). Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment