Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday FOs - 03.04.2020

I have been trying to do the same things at home that I would normally do if I had gone out. Practising darts when I would normally be playing, practicing piano when I would normally be singing with the choir amd crocheting at those times that I would normally be teaching. As a result I have managed to finish two objects this week, and here they are.

Shopping Bag with Pouch

Shopping Bag in Pouch
Another shopping bag ready for use. Another four of these and I will have enough and all will be available for purchase in my shop.

Comfort Bear No 13 for this year
Another comfort bear ready for service. I have a bag full of these ready to take to the doctors when I go for my appointment later this month.

That's all I have for you this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment