Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday FOs - 25.09.2020

Well, it finally happened, I didn't make a bear last week. A kidney stone stopped me in my tracks and I didn't get it started. This means that I will be one short for the year unless I decide to make an extra one at some time. I have managed to finish obe this week and here it is.

Comfort Bear No 38 for this year

My schedule is going to be thrown off a little next week also as I will be going into Hospital for a procedure that I get done every 5 years. Due to Covid-19 there is a little extra preparation this time and I will be self isolating for most of next week. I an sure that I will be able to get something done but I'm not sure if I will be posting.

That's it from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment