Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday FOs - 16.4.2021

Because I forgot to post last week I have two weeks of finished objects to show you this week, and here they are.

Comfort Bear No 12 for this year

I keep hearing good things from the nurses at the doctors surgeries where I drop these off.

Blanket from Squares donated to the Arts, Crafts and Activities Group

I am one of the tutors for the Arts, Crafts and Activities Group and was asked to make a blanket from squares that had been donated, Some of the squares needed to be finished before they could be joined to the blanket and this is the result of my efforts.

Comfort Bear No 13 for this year

Another Comfort Bear ready for service.

That's all I have for now. Hopefully I will remember to post next Friday (if I have anything finished). Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment