Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday FOs - 21.05.2021

I have managed to finish a couple of projects that I have been working on for a while, as well as this week's Bear. Here they are. 

Bunny

One of the ladies in my craft group asked me to make her a rabbit, so here it is. 

One side of a bag

The flip side of the bag

I wanted to free up my shopping bags for my catalogue deliveries so I started experimenting with making bags from squares and this is the result. I have now given up delivering catalogues so don't really need more bags. It was an interesting experiment anyway. 


Comfort Bear No 18 for this year

Another Bear ready for service. I am getting close to having a full bag of these so I will have to make a delivery. 

That's all I have for this week. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment