Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wednesday WIPs - 21.07.2021

I thought it was about time I showed what I have been working on recently. Here are some of my WIPs. 

Charity Blanket

The patches for this blanket were donated to The Salvation Army along with a stack of yarn and I am putting them together to fork two blankets. This is my Friday morning crochet class project. 

Corner to corner waffle stitch blanket - take one

I decided I wanted to make a blanket for my bed and decided to experiment with combining the corner to corner technique that I experimented with earlier with the waffle stitch so I started but decided I didn't like where the colour changes were happening. 

Corner to corner waffle stitch blanket - take two

This is the start of my second attempt at starting this blanket. I'm liking the colour changes more on this version so this is what I'm going with. It will be a queen size blanket. 

Waffle stitch baby blanket

This is my current waiting room project. 

Chevron blanket

I have been working on this while watching TV. 

I have other projects but they have stalled either due to lack of interest or still being packed after my move late last year. 

That's it from me for now. I hope to have something finished for Friday but make no promises. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment