Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday FOs - 19.08.2022

It has been a while since I last posted anything and I have been busy and have completed a few things since then. It hasn't been the one Bear a week that I have managed to finish in previous years but I do have 3 bears finished and one blanket, and here they are. 

Comfort Bear No 7 for this year. 

Comfort Bear No 8 for this year. 

These bears have been finished for a while. It has been so long that I have forgotten when they were finished. 

Blanket No 2 from knitted rectangles. 

It has taken a while but I finally managed to finish the second of 2 blankets that I have been making by joining some knitted rectangles that were found in bags of donated yarn. I will be donating both blankets back to the Salvation Army. 

Comfort Bear No 9 for this year. 

This Bear was finished this week. It has been slow going but I'll keep working on these until I can't do it any more. 

That's all I have for you for now. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment