Thursday, January 5, 2023

Friday FOs - 06.01.2023

Is the first Friday of the new year and I have a couple of objects to show you. One that was finished last year and one finished this year. Here they are. 

Comfort Bear No. 12 for last year. 

This is the 12th and final Bear for last year. I was well down on my usual tally due to taking my time and only spending a couple of hours each week working on them. I hope to do a little better this year but still don't expect to finish one a week as I have done in previous years. 


Comfort Bear No. 1 for this year

My first Bear for this year. I hope to be able to finish a Bear every couple of weeks but I'm not going to promise anything as I have quite a few projects on the go. 

That's all from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment