Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday FOs - 12.05.2023

I have finished a couple more objects and thought I had better show them off, so here they are. 

Bottle cosy based on the flag of The Salvation Army


I finished this bottle cosy a couple of weeks ago but was a bit slack with posting. I made this one because Simeon's thought it wrong for a Christian to have a rainbow coloured bottle cosy. 

Comfort Bear No. 6 for this year. 

It is taking me a bit longer to make these. I used to make one a week but it now takes me 3 or 4 weeks to make one. 

That's all I have for now. I'm thinking about quitting blogspot and just posting on Facebook and Instagram as I seem to get more response on those forums. 

Until next time, have a good one. 

Richard. 

3 comments:

  1. The Bear is adorable, and the water bottle cozy is very nice, and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the time and effort you invest in creating valuable content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your insightful perspective on this topic!

    ReplyDelete