Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Week That Was 01.09.2012

Well, we finally got all our gear out of the old place so that the cleaners could do their work and everything seems OK for us getting our full bond back, so today we went out and celebrated by buying a couple of DVD players and a new PVR.

My school work has suffered greatly in the last couple of weeks and I have a lot to do to catch up, but I'm having trouble getting motivated. All the moving and cleaning kinda left me quite drained and I have been having trouble find the energy to anything other than play games. I will need to put in a concentrated effort this next week though or I'll fall too far behind and make it impossible to catch up.

On the crafting front, I still need to sort out my stash, find a couple of WIPs and buy some more wool so that I can finish my hoodie, and I started 2 new projects this week. I just couldn't work on just one project at Craft 'n' Cuppa or crochet class so ended up starting a beanie and a baby blanket. The baby blanket was more to have a go at a particular stitch. I had started one of the ladies off with this particular style of blanket but had never actually made one myself so I figured it was about time.

Other going out shopping this morning today was a bit of a slack day and I spent far too much time watching TV.

That's it for me for today. I hope you all had a good week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment