Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP Wednesday 26.09.2012

It's Wednesday again and you know what that means? It's time for everyone to show what they have been working on this week. Here's my contribution.

Hand Towels
 The only sale I had last Saturday was 3 hand towels so now I'm running a little low. These should build my stocks up to an acceptable level. I have just one problem though, I haven't seen my buttons since we moved and I'm not sure where they are so I'm going to have a bit of a problem finishing these.

Design Your Own Dragon - pattern by FreshStitches
 I think I've finished with the colour changes now so I will need to find my stuffing and start working on the features.

Charity Blanket
 I've managed to add a couple of rows of squares to this this week.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 This is growing slowly.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 I'm almost at the end of the first ball of yarn. I'm not sure how big I'm going to be able to make this. It might end up being a pram blanket.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
The second sleeve is growing slowly.

That's all the things I've been working on this week. Just check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been working on.

Richard.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so many lovely projects! Your little cardigan is especially cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'That's all'?? You are a whizz, so many great projects!What gorgeous blankets! I love the little squares one. And what great yarn the toddler jacket is made from, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on the charity blanket

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many great projects going. I am really excited to see how your dragon turns out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. The squares ghan is awesome, so colorful. Wow...you've made headway in all directions. Good luck finding your buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know someone who makes those handtowels and I love them! I have probably about 20 and there is always one connected to the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought hand towels after the holiday last year in hopes of making them in to hanging towels for gifts this year.
    You don't happen to have a pattern you would share do you?
    I looked some up and found myself confused by only using half of a towel. I did buy this poking thing at a yard sale that I am sure will work to poke the holes in the top of the towel for crocheting on.

    ReplyDelete