Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 11.12.2013

Things have been a little slow on the crochet front this week with 3 of my WIPs not seeing any progress at all. I guess they will need to be the first ones I work on this coming week. On the flip side, there were 4 projects that did see some progress this week, and here they are.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I finished one end and started the other. It won't be long now until I weave in the ends and call this one finished.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
I've managed to get a few more rows done on this one.

Large Santa Stocking
I finished the main part of the stocking. Now all I have to do is sew it up and do the final rows and hanging loop and it will be done. I hope to find time to finish this next week.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I'm almost finished going around  but it's still quite small. I think I may need to go around again.

Well, that's all that I've been working on this week. Check out the links in the sidebar if you want to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I love the border for the spiral blanket, really makes the colours zing. I think an extra round would look better, more in proportion some how.

    Your stocking is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete