On Thursday I managed to spend time making my weekly Trauma Teddy, which I have already shown on Friday, while preparing for a hospital visit that was to take place on Friday.
On Friday, while in the Hospital waiting room, I managed to work on a couple of items. When I checked on my Tunisian Spiral Blanket I found that I needed the pale orange that I was using on one of the squares for the Yarn Eater Blanket so I decided to free up that yarn by finishing the rounds that I had started.
|Yarn Eater Blanket|
|Tunisian Spiral Blanket|
I kinda forced myself to get the Baby Blanket out on Sunday so that I didn't have two unproductive days in a row, and I did manage to finish the row of octagons that I started last week.
|Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book.|
Today I managed to work on this week's Trauma Teddy and will show the finished product on Friday.
If you want to see what other people have been working on this week just click on the links in the sidebar.