Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Mayhem - 2014, The Year in Review

I forgot to do this on Saturday like I had kinda promised to do so I'm doing it today. Better late than never as they say.

I have been through all my FO Friday posts for last year and compiled a list of all the FOs that featured, and here they are.

54 Trauma Teddies including the ones knitted by someone else that I finished.
28 Hanging Towels
16 Toys
6 Pairs of Bootees
4 Shopping Bags
3 Jug Covers
2 Baby Blankets
2 Santa Stockings
2 Bookmarks
2 Beanies
2 Toddler's Jackets
2 Matinee Jackets
2 Christmas Trees
1 Bottle Cosy
1 Doily
1 Baby's Ensemble (Jacket, Pants and Hat)
1 Table Runner
1 Cheval Set
1 Handkerchief Border
1 Wrap
1 Place Mat Border
1 Scarf

I don't think that is a bad effort for one year but I'm sure I could have done more if we hadn't moved house and I seem to be slacking off in the afternoons these day (I blame the heat).

And now to see what's on my to-do list.

 Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Bottle Cosies in more team colours
Teapot Cosies
bag holders
Jacket, Pants and Hat sets
Sunhat and Bootees in white
Tiny Duck
Tiny Dog
Heather Hippo
Large Witch
Large Penguin
Small Penguin
Monkey (the person that bought the previous one I made wanted another because the recipient loves the first one to death and she's worried he will wear it out and it will fall apart)
Shopping Bags

Current Work In Progress:

Toddlers' Rugby Pullover
Trauma Teddies
Tartan Blanket – taken over from Sue
Woollen Baby Blanket using Motifs from Ellen's book
Jug Covers
Koala
Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket x 2
Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Yarn Eater (Hungarian Crochet) Blanket
Knitted Scarf

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Crocheted Slocks
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory (currently trying to design the ACT one).
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Dinosaurs (bought the patterns from PlanetJune)
Picture Blanket (need samples so people can see what they might be getting)
Article in Broomstick Lace
Article in Hairpin Lace

I doubt if I will get much of this list done this year and I'm sure there will be more added as the year goes on.

So, how much did you achieve last year and what's going to be on your hooks and needles this year?

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment