Friday, January 9, 2015

Friady FOs - 09.01.2015

In spite of the heat that we have been having here I have managed to a bit of crocheting and have enven managed to finish a couple of items. Here are my finished objects for this week.

Small Jug Cover
Another small jug cover to add to the stall. I think I need one more of these and then I need to make a few large ones.

Trauma Teddy #1 for 2015
I know I showed you one of these last week but this is the first that was actually made this year.

There will be no Friday FOs next week due to Sue and me being away from home, celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. Everything should return to normal (whatever that is) the following week. I may post some of our holiday pics next week, in the mean time, I'm sure there will be plenty to see if you follow the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment