Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday FOs - 20.02.2015

As I said on Wednesday, this has been quite a productive week. 

After last week's market it became clear that there were a few things that needed to be given priority. Of those things, the bottle cosies seemed to be the easiest to get started on straight away as I was sure I could complete one in a day. To that end I started work on the first one, trying to remember how many increases I did (I knew I should have written that down) I selected the colour for the Richmond Tigers AFL team.

Richmond Tigers Bottle Cosy
This one turned out a little big as I think I made too many increases, but that's OK as these will probably be used more for stubbies or can which, I believe, are slightly bigger than the water bottles we have around here.

Having made the first one a little larger than it needed to be I changed the yellow for red, which gives the colours for another AFL team (Essendon Bombers), and tried again.

Essendon Bombers Bottle Cosy
This one also turned out a little larger than it needed to be but now I know the correct number of increases.

Sue saw what I had been working on and decided that she needed a new bottle cosy as her old one had stretched to the point that is was falling off her bottles, so I picked up a ball of yarn that contained her favourite colour and got to work.

Sue's New Bottle Cosy
I still had time to work on a few other projects including this week's Trauma Teddy.

Trauma Teddy #6 for 2015
This one will be headed off to church to join all the others that are being made.

That's it for me for this week. Check the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy this week. Love your your bottle cozies.

    ReplyDelete