Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 08.07.2015

I have pretty much been working on the same projects this week as I did last week. I'm still trying to finish these off.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
Sue had an appointment this week and needed me to drive her there and back so I spent some time working on this one.

Murray of Athol Tartan Blanket 
I'm almost finished with the chains, only seven more to do before I sew in the ends and crochet the border.

Man-bag - side one 

Man-bag - side two 

Man-bag - top view 
All this needs now is the closing flap and the shoulder strap which I will be crocheting.

That's it from me for this week, be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. The Tartan blanket is amazing - And I love the design of the Tunisian spiral... They're both awesome. Great work!

    -Jenny from crochetistheway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...glad the bag is almost done..can't wait to see it..

    ReplyDelete