Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 03.02.2016

Things are starting to return to something resembling normal with Friday morning crochet class resuming. I still haven't got back to my regular crafting habits but that is mainly because I'm still working on the things that have been ordered. I have worked on a few things this week and are the ones that are still WIPs.

Story Time Blanket
I didn't make a lot of progress on this one this week, but it is hard to work on your own projects while trying to help others start theirs, and we have more students to look after this year, which is a good thing.

Toddler's Jacket
I have almost finished this and will be ready to start on the other jacket (for a 1 yo) soon.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Today Sue and I had appointments with the optomitrist so I took this with me so I had something to work on while Sue was being tested. I managed to finish getting around the corner and a couple of colour changes while I was waiting. It looks like I will get another chance to work on again next week as there was one test that Sue had that I need to have but we couldn't both have on the same day as we can't drive after.

That's all for today, be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching your spiral blanket grow! The storytime blanket is incredible. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete