Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 30.03.2016

I was so busy with other things last week that I forgot to take photos of my WIPs and I didn't manage to finish anything so I didn't get anything posted. I have managed to take photos this week and I will have something finished for Friday. Here are the WIPs I have worked on this week.

Story Time Blanket
I actually made progress on this last week but now crochet classes are on a break so I don't think there will be much progress over the next couple of weeks.

Baby's Jacket
Almost finished this one. Just have the trim around the sleeves to do before sewing in ends and sewing on a button. I will soon be able to get back to some of the other projects that I have been neglecting.

That's it for today. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out thelinks int the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Both projects are looking great so far. The baby jacket is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete