Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 04.05.2016

Happy Star Wars Day everyone, I hope you had/are having a good one.

I have only worked on four of my projects this week and only have two to show you today. You will get to see the other two when I next do an FO Friday post. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Tunisian Short Rows Scarf (Geo by Kim Guzman)
I frogged my first effort due to too many errors and it wasn't looking particularly good. I have gone up a couple of hook sizes and been a little more careful to make sure I'm getting the correct stitch, especially the first one.
 T
Tunisian Spiral Blanket
 A short period in a waiting room so I got this one out and got to another change of colour. Not a lot of progress but progress none the less.

As I intimated at the start of this post, there will be no FO Friday post this week or WIP Wednesday post next week due to us moving. I don't know when I will resume posting but it shouldn't take long to get settled.

Until my next post just keep checking the links in the sidebar to see what other people are working on.

Richard.



2 comments:

  1. The Tunisan spiral blanket is amazing! Like a piece of artwork. Good luck moving. Hopefully not too stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tunisan spiral blanket is amazing! Like a piece of artwork. Good luck moving. Hopefully not too stressful.

    ReplyDelete