Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 29.06.2016

Time to show what I have been working on this week. Here are the projects that I have worked on that are still WIPs.

Striped Dishcloth
This one is almost done, which is a good thing since I'm almost out of the variegated pink.

Tunisisn Spiral Blanket
Story Time Blanket
I'm still making good progress on this blanket although it will still take me a while to finish.

I spent a bit of time in waiting rooms yesterday so I got this out and added a couple more blocks.

While writing this post I realised that I forgot one project, my Moogly CAL blanket. I guess I'll have to show you this week's block next week.

As usual, check back on Friday to see this week's finished objects and check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment