Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday FOs - 21.04.2017

Another week has passed and I have managed to complete twp more items. I don't think it would surprise anyone to know that one of those is a trauma teddy.

Small Jug Cover
Number 3 for this set of jug covers. I need to make a couple more at this size and then I will start on some larger ones.

Trauma Teddy # 14 for 2017
Someone this week suggested that calling these bears "Trauma Teddies" is a bit harsh. The suggestion was that, instead of naming it after what it's supposed to help with, we should, perhaps, name it for what it is supposed to do. To that end I have been thinking that they should be called "Comfort Bears" as they are to provide comfort to children going through trauma,

That's it from me for this week. I hope you all have a good week and I will be back next week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment