Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday WIPs - 29.11.2017

I thought it was about time I posted some progress shots, so here they are.

Appliques
I'm half way with this project having completed 4 ladies and 4 butterflies. I will be starting on the next set tomorrow.

Butterfly Square side 1
Butterfly Square side 2
I have been to a couple of markets recently so I got this one out to continue.

Rose Corner to Corner Pixel Square
I decided to get this one out at the last market.

Shopping Bag with Pouch
I kinda need to make a few of these as I seem to be able to sell them.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I have spent a bit of time in waiting rooms lately this has been added to. A soon as I have squared it up I will switch to black and go around once more.

That's it for the WIPs this week. I have at least one itme finished and, if I remember, I will show it off on Friday.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment