Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday FOs - 01.12.2017

I remembered to take photos today but almost forgot to post them. Here are my finished objects for this week.

Shopping Bag with Pouch (#4 for 2017)
Shopping Bag in Pouch
I keep thinking that I should make some of these for myself and use them when I go shopping as a sort of advertising of my wares, but I already have plenty of reusable shopping bags.

Trauma Teddy #47 for 2017
Now that I have caught up with my production of these bears I'm going to do my best to keep up. Something that is going to be a little harder now that Craft'n'Cuppa is finished for the year. I guess I'm just going to have to set aside time each week to sit a crochet without distractions.

That's it from me for this week. I think I should also resurrect my Saturday posts and let everyone know how I'm tracking with the tragets that I set at the beginning of the year. I also need to update my to-do list. I'm sure I have more to add to it.

Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment