Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday FOs - 29.12.2017

Since it is the last friday of the year I thought I had better make an effort to post any finished objects that hadn't already been posted. Unfortunately, I did something silly this afternoon and deleted all the photos off my camera because the memory was full but hadn't processed the photos from the last couple of weeks, so I had to find all the things that I had finished and take new photos. I hope I got them all. Here they are.

Trauma Teddy #48 for 2017
Trauma Teddy #49 for 2017
Trauma Teddy #50 for 2017
Shopping Bag with Pouch
Shopping Bag in Pouch

Medium Simple Owl
Tiny Simple Owl
Tiny Simple Owl #2
Trauma Teddy #51 for 2017
I was sure that I had done a Trauma Teddy each week which means that last one should be #52. I have either missed one somewhere along the line or miss numbered one. I will be checking as I go through my posts in preparation for my yearly wrap-up which I hope to post on Monday.

The tiny owls have buttons for eyes because I didn't think things so small would need toddler safe eyes since they are small enough to be choke hazards anyway.

In the meantime, I hope you have enjoyed my somewhat sporadic posts this year, I hope you had a great Christmas (or other holiday of your choosing) and I wish you all a happy new year.

Until next year, bye for now.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment