Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday Mayhem - Periodic Update 26.02.2018

I figure it's about time I updated everyone on what's been happening. It has been a busy couple of months since Christmas and I need to look back on what has happened.

I have managed to keep up with the one comfort bear each week as well as working on other projects. My to-do list keeps growing but I don't seem to be getting much time to work on it. Here is what it looks like now:-

Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Teapot Cosies
bag holders
Sunhat and Bootees in white & pink
Matinee Jackets in pink and purple
Tiny Dogs
Heather Hippo
Large Witch
Large Penguin
Shopping Bags
More dinosaurs
Small Rabbit
Panda
Small Penguins
Frog Keepsake Pouch
Ankylosaurus
Bottle Cosies in more team colours (Bulldogs, Geelong, Essendon and West Coast)
Medium Bunny
Tiny Duck
Large Bunny
Small Turtles
Bonnet and Bootees
Platypus x 2
Koala x 2
Tommy Tortoise
Towel Toppers (Tea Towels)


Current Work In Progress:

Comfort Bears
Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Yarn Eater (Hungarian Crochet) Blanket
Story Time Blanket
Moogly CAL Blanket
Double Knit Butterfly Blanket
Corner to Corner Picture Blanket 
4 Graduation Owls
Large Jug Covers
Simple Owls

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory (currently trying to design the ACT one).
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Picture Blanket (need samples so people can see what they might be getting)
Article in Broomstick Lace
Article in Hairpin Lace

I have been signed up with a different college for the course that I started two years ago but now I thinking that I don't really need a diploma as I don't really need a job, at least not a full time job anyway.

I have also been helping out a friend who's wife left him for an old boyfriend. Unfortunately, he is only on his learners so needs a fully licenced driver to sit with him. I had hoped that those duties would be over by now but he failed his driving test so it's going to be a little while longer.

On another note, after losing only 2kg last year, I have manage to lose 3kg so far this year. Here's hoping I can keep it off this time. I took up delivering catalogues and I think that might be helping.

That's about it for now. Until next time, have a good one.
 
Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment