Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday FOs - 13.12.2019

I have managed to finish another couple of objects this week. Here they are.

Comfort Bear No. 51 for this year
My first finished object for this week is another comfort bear. I have just realised that Christmas Day is on the day of the week that I normally be crocheting one of these. Since I'm ahead of my target for this year I think I will take that day off and not crochet a bear that week.

Shopping Bag with Pouch
Shopping Bag in Pouch
My other finished object is another Shopping Bag. These are proving quite popular at the moment. So popular that I don't actually have any in stock and am trying to fill orders. I may have to increase my price on these.

That's all I have for you for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment