Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday FOs - 31.01.2020

I have spent quite a busy week at my Sister's place in Mollymook. For those that don't know, Mollymook is on the south coast of NSW and is part of the city of Shoalhaven. It was cut off by the bush fires for a while but all the roads opened up in time for the Australis Day weekend. While there I manage to complete 6 objects, and here they are.

A Wash Cloth
Another Wash Cloth
I made these because I hadn't taken any with me and I found that I needed them.

A Shopping Bag with Pouch

The Shopping Bag in its Pouch
Another shopping bag ready for use.

A Red Sheep

Another Red Sheep
 Two more sheep to add to the collection. I just need to make two blue sheep and two yellow sheep to complete two sets of sheep inspired by the book "Where is the Green Sheep".

Comfort Bear No 5 for this year
My 5th comfort bear for this year is ready for service.

Thst's all I hve time for today. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment