Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday WIPs - 08.01.2019

I haven't made a lot of progress this week but I thought I should try and keep up a regular pasting plan, so, here are the projects I have worked on this week.

 Lounge Chair Cover
I don't know that you can tell but I have added a few stitches to this one.

Two Purple Sheep
One body finished and the second started. I had hoped to get this finished for this week but I don't think that is going to happen.
Shopping Bag with Pouch
Some progress was made on this shopping bag, unfortunately, it isn't going to get finished this week.

I have also worked on this week's comfort bear and I will finish it in time for Friday so I didn't take a photo of it today.

That's all I have for you today. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment